It appears as though the full list of 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee options and pricing has leaked onto the net via the folks at Jeep Garage. Unveiled at last year’s New York Auto Show, the truck is expected to be in dealerships later this year, with orders as early as June.
Pricing will start at $31,480 for a 4×2 Lardeo, while a top-level Overland 4×4 will run a more significant $45,770.
The base engine for the new Grand Cherokee will be Chrysler’s all-new Pentastar V6, making 280-hp and 260 ft-lbs of torque, 90 percent of which is available from 1800 rpm. In the Grand Cherokee, this amounts to an increase of 33 percent more power and 11 percent more torque than the outgoing V6 model.
Some standard and optional highlights include push-button ignition, bi-Xenon headlights, LED lights, power tilt and telescopic steering, Adaptive Speed Control and two different transfer cases.
Notably absent from the list is any mention of an SRT model.
Follow the link or see after the jump for all the detailed standard features, options and pricing.
[Source: Jeep Garage]
Full specifications after the jump:
Blackberry Pearl Coat (new) Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat Dark Charcoal Pearl Coat (new, July) Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Coat Natural Green pearl Coat (new, June) Stone White Clear Coat White Gold Metallic Clear Coat (new, August)
Laredo: Black Graystone/Med Graystone
Limited: Black Black/Lt Frost Beige
Overland: Black Black/New Saddle Dark Frost Beige/Light Frost Beige
New: MP 3010 single spd tcase (full-time AWD) New: MP 3022 two-spd, electronically shifted tcase (4×4 Low (Lock), Neutral; full-time active 4×4) New: 24.6 Gallon Fuel Tank New: 506-Watt 11-channel amp, 9 amplified speakers + sub New: Active Head Restraints New: Adaptive speed control (late availability) New: Aircraft-inspired front & rear aimable LED Lamps New: Air filtering (interior) New: Aluminum front and rear low friction ZF axles New: Automatic Crash Notification, Emergency Call, Remote Door Unlock and Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance New: Best-in-class premium interior New: Child seat upper tether anchorages New: Command View dual-pane sunroof (power front, fixed rear w/ power sunshade) New: Dedicated daytime running lamps New: Dual glove boxes New: Forward Collision Warning (FCW) system (late availability) New: Four-way power lumbar controls New: Garmin nav system (AM/FM/CD/DVD/HDD/MP3 Radio/SIRIUS Travel Link) (late availability) New: Glass, laminated (front doors, Limited and Overland)) New: Heated steering wheel New: HID bi-xenon headlamps with auto leveling New: Illuminated cupholders New: Improved off-road performance (improved approach/departure/breakover angles) New: Increased rear passenger & cargo room New: Independent front and rear suspension New: Interior removable/rechargeable Lamp New: Integrated liftgate rear spoiler New: Larger front- and rear-door openings New: Luxury front/rear floor mats with logo New: MediaFLO Streaming Video New: Mirrors, power-folding (chrome, standard on Limited and Overland) New: Mirrors, exterior with supplemental signals New: Power liftgate New: Power tilt and telescoping steering column w/ memory New: Push-button start (Keyless Go) New: Remote Proximity Keyless Entry New: Quadra Lift adjustable air suspension system (July) New: Rear spoiler, integrated, body-color New: Removable short mast antenna New: Selec-Terrain™ system with five terrain settings New: Side Blind Spot Detection (late availability) New: Sirius Travel Link (SIRIUS Traffic, national weather information, fuel prices, sports scores, movie listings) New: Uconnect Phone next generation with Voice Command New: Ventilated front seats (Overland) New: Voice-control of radio features New: Wheels, 20″ aluminum polished (standard on Overland, optional on Limited)
Laredo “E” (base model) Introductory MSRP including $780 destination: $31,480 (4X2) $33,470 (4X4)
* 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine * 5-Speed Auto W5A580 Transmission (with 3.6L) * 5-Speed Auto 545RFE Transmission (with 5.7L) * 12V Auxiliary Power Outlet, Front & Rear * 17″ Painted Aluminum Wheels, P245/70R17 BSW On/Off Road (Goodyear) * Active Head Restraints * Air Filtering * AM/FM CD MP3 Radio with 6-Speakers & Sirius Satellite Radio (RES) * Automatic Headlamps * Body-Color Door Handles * Body-Color, Power, Heated, Folding Mirrors * Bright Grille, License Plate Brow, and Day Light Opening * Bright Side Roof Rails * Chrome Bodyside Molding * Cloth Seating * Compact Spare Tire * Deep Tint Sunscreen Glass * Door Sill Scuff Pads * Driver & Passenger Assist Handles (4) * Electronic Stability Program * Electronic Vehicle Information Center * Flipper Liftgate Glass * Fog Lamps * Front Seat Side Airbags & Side Curtain Airbags for Front/Rear * Front/Rear Floor Mats * Halogen Headlamps * Hill Start Assist * Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls * LED Lighting * Manual Dual Zone Temperature Control * Passive Entry and Keyless Go * Power 8-Way Driver Seat with Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar * Power Locking Fuel Filler * Premium Insulation Group * Reclining Second Row Seat * Removable/Rechargeable Light * Seatback Map Pockets * Single Speed Transfer Case (4×4 V6) * Speed Control * Sun Visors w/ Illuminated Vanity & Illuminated Cupholders * Tilt/Telescope Steering Column * Tire Pressure Monitoring Warning * Trailer Sway Damping * Transfer Case, Single Speed
* Trailer Tow Group ($675) * Engine Block Heater ($50) * Off Road Group I ($1080) * Popular Equipment Group ($995)
Introductory MSRP including $780 destination: $36,095 (4X2) $37,955 (4X4)
Added standard features:
* 115V Auxiliary Power Outlet * 18″ Painted Aluminum Wheels, P265/60R18 BSW On/Off Road Tires (Michelin) * 9 Amplified Speakers w/Subwoofer and 506-watt amp * AM/FM/CD/DVD/HDD/MP3 Radio (RBZ) * Automatic Dual Zone Temperature Control * DKA—Two Speed Transfer Case (4×4 V8) * Heated Front Seats * Leather Trimmed Seating * Leather Wrapped Shift Knob * Parksense Rear Park Assist System * Parkview Rear Back-Up Camera * Power 8-Way Driver/Passenger Seats & Power 4-Way Driver/Passenger Lumbar * Rear Cargo Compartment Cover * Rear View Auto Dimming Mirror w/ Microphone * Remote Start System * Security Alarm * Tire Pressure Monitoring Display * Uconnect Hands-Free Communication * Universal Consumer Interface (UCI v1.0) Ipod/MP3 Connectivity * Universal Garage Door Opener * Selec-Terrain, Hill Descent Control (4×4 V8) * Transfer Case, Single Speed (3.6L) * Transfer Case, Two Speed Speed (5.7L)
* 5.7L Hemi w/MDS and VVT ($1645.00) * AM/FM/CD/DVD/HDD/MP3/Garmin NAV Radio ($ TBA) * Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof w/ Power Shade ($1,295) * Engine Block Heater ($50) * Off Road Group I ($1070 with 3.7L; $570 with 5.7L) * Off Road Group II (requires Trailer Tow) ($2270) * Popular Equipment Group ($995) * Trailer Tow Group ($675) * Trailer Tow Group IV (requires 5.7L) ($880)
Introductory MSRP including $780 destination: $38,280 (4X2) $40,260 (4X4)
Added standard features:
* 18″ Aluminum Wheels – Fully Polished * Bi-Xenon Headlamps with Auto Headlamp Leveling System * Body Color Fascias w/Bright Insert * Bright Door Handles * Bright Exhaust Tip * Daytime Running Lamps, Dedicated * Door Sill Scuff Pads with Bright Insert & Jeep Logo * Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunrood with Power Shade * Heated Second Row Seats * Laminated Front Door Glass * Power 8-Way Driver w Memory * Power Folding Multi-Function Mirrors (Chrome, Signal, Electrochromatic) * Power, Heated, Memory, Multi-Functioning Mirrors * Premium Door Trim Panel with door pull and map pocket lighting * Radio/Driver Seat/Mirrors Memory * Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers * Silver Strakes in Rear Cargo Area * Smartbeam Headlamps
* 5.7L Hemi w/MDS and VVT ($1645.00) * 20×8.0 Aluminum Painted (n/a with Off-Road Groups) ($1,350) * AM/FM/CD/DVD/HDD/MP3/NAV Radio (RER) ($725) * AM/FM/CD/DVD/HDD/MP3/Garmin NAV Radio ($ TBA) * Electronic Infotainment System Group ($1,495) * Engine Block Heater ($50) * Luxury Group II ($1,035) * Off Road Group I ($1070 with 3.7L; $570 with 5.7L) * Off Road Group II (requires Trailer Tow) ($1770 with 3.6L; $2270 with 5.7L) * Technology Group (requires Luxury Group II) ($1,495) * Trailer Tow Group ($675) * Trailer Tow Group IV (requires 5.7L) ($880)
Introductory MSRP including $780 destination: $42,430 (4X2) $45,770 (4X4)
Added standard features:
* 20″ Aluminum Polished Wheels with Premium Paint (n/a with Off-Road Group) * 265/50R20 BSW All Season Goodyear * AM/FM/CD/DVD/HDD/MP3 w/Nav, SIRIUS Travel Link, RealTime Traffic * Cargo Net * Leather Stitched I/P, Doors, Center Console Armrest * Power Liftgate * Power Tilt/Telescope Steering Wheel * Premium Leather Trimmed Seats (Nappa Leather) with Edge Welting * Quadra-Lift Air Suspension * Real Wood Bezels * Transfer Case, Two Speed Speed * Ventilated Front Seats * Wood/Leather Wrapped, Heated Steering Wheel with Memory
* 5.7L Hemi w/MDS and VVT ($1645.00) * Engine Block Heater ($50) * Electronic Infotainment System Group ($1,495) * Off Road Group II (requires Trailer Tow) ($570) * Technology Group (requires Luxury Group II) ($1,495) * Trailer Tow Group ($675) * Trailer Tow Group IV (requires 5.7L) ($880)