Just in time for Halloween, Russian tuner Status Design Studio has released its Lamborghini Murcielago tuning package. The front of the car is full of carbon fiber components including a hood replacement, front splitter, mirrors and headlight eyelid covers. The trend continues onto the side skirts while the rear is replaced with an LP640 bumper. On each corner is a black and orange themed wheel, but we’re guessing they’ll let you change the pinstripe color to match your car, or let you opt out of it entirely.
For their demo car, the interior has been outfitted with matching orange stitching while the seats are sewn with alligator leather. The orange and black carbon trend continues through the steering wheel, armrest and central tunnel.
The only performance enhancement comes from a sport exhaust system.
And lastly, Status Design installs a collection of car audio electronics from Macintosh, Helix and Audison.
GALLERY: Status Design Studio Lamborghini Murcielago
The official press release available after the break.
STATUS DESIGN Studio would like to present tuning kit for Lamborghini Murcielago.
Tuning studio Status Design in association with BF-performance realized the new Lamborghini Murcielago project.
After restyling the car almost become like a modified version LP640, some details made in Status Design and some elements from BF-performance. Also after customization the car acquired a new, original and individual design, become a unique vehicle in the fashionable and technological style.
- BF-performance carbon hood installed;
- Front bumper spoiler BF-performance;
- Carbon headlights lashes;
- Carbon mirrors;
- Carbon side-moldings on the door pillar;
- Carbon engine cover;
- BF-performance sills with carbon moldings;
- Carbon air flue motor cooling in black;
- Back spoiler BF-performance;
- Rear bumper in the LP640 style;
- Sports exhaust system;
- Wheels painted in black matte color with an orange stripe;
- Complete salon alterations, orange stitching;
- Seats are sewn by exclusive alligator leather, painted in orange;
- Formed aeronomik of the steering wheel with an orange and black carbon moldings;
- Armrest in black and orange carbon;
- The central tunnel in the salon is decorated with orange carbon;
- Player Macintosh 40.01;
- The front speakers Helix Brax Matrix;
- Back speakers Helix RS;
- Amplifier Audison VRX 420.6;
- Acoustic and line wires Furutech and Audinot;
- Condenser Helix;
- A full interior soundproofing.