Porsche’s upcoming 918 spyder supercar hasn’t been media shy. It’s got 800 hp, it ran a 7:14 lap around the Nurburgring, but what about the most important number: the price?
A Porsche spokesman confirmed to AutoGuide that the car will cost $845,000 in the U.S., which is substantially less than the € 768,026 rumored earlier in the week. In fact, the car’s North American pricing has been floating around for over a year.
Of course, that’s only the base price. Adding any options will ratchet your exotic car tab up pretty quickly and that’s where things get interesting.
A set of magnesium wheels, for example, is said to cost $32,500. Prefer special paint? That’s another $63,000. Don’t forget a speed charging station for the car’s battery pack — it’s $22,100.
Opting for the “Weissach Package” runs the car up to $929,000 which will run well over the million-dollar mark. Scroll past the photo gallery below to see the list of options Porsche confirmed.
Porsche 918 Spyder options confirmed with prices:
- 918 Spyder with Weissach Package $929,000
- Spyder Magnesium Wheels $32,500
- Liquid Metal Chrome Blue Paint $63,000
- Liquid Metal Silver Paint $63,000
- Lifting System Front Axle $10,500
- Porsche Speed Charging Station $22,100
- Interior Package Carbon $7,500
- Six-point Seat Belts $3,600