Five-Point Inspection: 2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5

Five-Point Inspection: 2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5
Share this Article
In 2004 Mazda did something truly special. It took the already highly praised MX-5 Miata roadster and improved upon it in nearly every possible way. Continue Reading...

Four-Cylinder Engines Selling Better Than Sixes In America

Four-Cylinder Engines Selling Better Than Sixes In America
Share this Article
American consumers are buying more four-cylinder vehicles than ever before. According to research by IHS Automotive, 43 percent of all new cars delivered in the U.S in the first half of 2011, were powered by four-cylinders. In 2005, 43 percent of all new cars in the U.S were powered by sixes. The remaining 57 percent… Continue Reading...