2015 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. The V12 Vantage S uses a 5.9-liter V12 engine that makes 565 peak hp and up to 457 lb-ft of torque with 376 lb-ft available at 1,000 RPM.
2. Available as both a roadster and a coupe, the V12 Vantage S will hit 60 mph in 3.9 seconds.
3. Also available is Aston Martin’s Q customization program, that allows you to get the Vantage S in a variety of high-quality fabrics and materials.
New Car Finder
View all Aston Martin News Recent 2015 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S News
- Aston Martin Lagonda Taraf Takes a Bow at Pebble Beach The Aston Martin Lagonda Taraf is a “super saloon” that was initially only offered in extremely limited numbers in the Middle East. Believe it or not, the car was so exclusive, you could only purchase one by invitation. read full story
- Mercedes’ Role in Aston Martin’s Future Several years ago Aston Martin inked a deal with Mercedes-Benz. The German firm secured a non-voting 5 percent stake in the famous sports-car maker and in exchange the folks in Britain are getting a number of important technologies. read full story
- Aston Martin Won’t Go Downmarket to Chase Sales The Aston Martin brand is known for its high-dollar sports cars but will its lineup ever become more diverse? read full story
- Sampling Aston Martin’s Product Range Aston Martins are special automobiles; their rarity is on par with products manufactured by companies like Rolls-Royce, Maserati and even Lamborghini. read full story