2015 Ford Focus
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. For 2015 the Ford Focus gets a refresh including the brand’s new front grille, as first seen on the Fusion sedan.
2. Like with the smaller Fiesta Ford will offer its tiny 1.0-liter EcoBoost 3-cylinder engine in the Focus. While official engine specs haven’t been announced, in the Fiesta the 1.0L engine makes 123 hp and 125 lb-ft of torque.
3. Official fuel economy estimates have yet to be announced, though Ford has said the new 3-cylinder engine will be more efficient than any current Focus model. The Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost is rated at 32 MPG city and 45 MPG highway.
4. All 2015 Focus models will come standard with a rearview camera, with either a 4.2-inch screen or an 8-inch unit on models equipped with MyFord Touch.
5. Optional items will include a Blind Spot Information System and a lane-keeping assist system that will first warn the driver and then actually apply steering torque to bring the car back into its lane.
6. The 2015 Ford Focus will go on sale in the second half of 2014.
SEE ALSO: 2014 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost Review
GALLERY: 2015 Ford Focus Photos