2015 Tesla Model X
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. Based on the same platform as the Model S, the Model X is a pure electric powered crossover.
2. The Model X will use all-wheel drive and will feature the same “Falcon-doors” as the concept.
3. Tesla is building a “giga-factory” in the US to make batteries, which should help bring costs down.
4. Assuming the Model X uses the same electric motors and battery sizes as the Model S, expect range to vary from 200 to 265 miles.
GALLERY: Tesla Model X
Discuss this car at our Tesla forum.
New Car Finder
View all Tesla News Recent 2015 Tesla Model X News
- Tesla Model X Delayed Further to Q3 2015 Tesla announced that the upcoming Model X electric crossover will head to customers in the third quarter of 2015, marking another delay in the introduction of its anticipated family vehicle. read full story
- Tesla Drops ‘Model E’ Trademark When Tesla’s more affordable electric car reaches consumers, it won’t come with the previously expected Model E name. read full story
- Tesla Planning At Least Two Sites for Gigafactory California-based Tesla Motors is planning to break ground on at least two sites before making a final decision about which state will host its “Gigafactory.” read full story