2015 Tesla Model X
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. Based on the same platform as the Model S, the Model X is a pure electric powered crossover.
2. The Model X will use all-wheel drive and will feature the same “Falcon-doors” as the concept.
3. Tesla is building a “giga-factory” in the US to make batteries, which should help bring costs down.
4. Assuming the Model X uses the same electric motors and battery sizes as the Model S, expect range to vary from 200 to 265 miles.
GALLERY: Tesla Model X
Discuss this car at our Tesla forum.
New Car Finder
View all Tesla News Recent 2015 Tesla Model X News
- Tesla Model X Wins 2016 AutoGuide.com Reader’s Choice Luxury Utility Vehicle of the Year Award The brand new 2016 Tesla Model X took home the award for 2016 AutoGuide.com Reader’s Choice Luxury Utility Vehicle of the Year. read full story
- Tesla Model X Wins 2016 AutoGuide.com Reader’s Choice Green Car of the Year Award The Tesla Model X has taken the win for 2016 AutoGuide.com Reader’s Choice Green Car of the Year. read full story
- Tesla Lost $75M in Q3 2015 Tesla continues to lose money but its deliveries are up. read full story
- 5 Cool Things Tesla’s Autopilot Will Do Tesla's version 7 software has begun rolling out, which adds Autopilot features to the Model S and Model X vehicles. read full story
- Tesla Autopilot Software Begins Rollling Out October 15 Tesla owners will get to check out the company's Autopilot software starting tomorrow. read full story
- Tesla Direct Sales are ‘An Inconvenience:’ NADA Chairman As Tesla tries to reinvent how people buy cars, traditional automotive retail practices have been called into question. Despite the brand’s new approach, which has attracted a lot of attention, today’s arrangement is not without its benefits according to the dealers. read full story
- Elon Musk Deletes Tweet Hinting at Model Y with Falcon Doors Tesla CEO Elon Musk has unofficially revealed the next model for the electric automaker's lineup. read full story
- Poll: Tesla Model S or Model X? Which electric car would you rather park in your garage? read full story
- Google Co-Founder Reportedly Got Fourth Tesla Model X The fourth production Tesla Model X reportedly went to Google co-founder Sergey Brin. read full story
- Tesla Model X: 13 Things You Need to Know Tesla calls it “the safest, fastest and most capable sport utility vehicle in history.” Here’s what you really need to know about the new Model X. read full story