1. The Volvo XC90 is expected by the end of 2014, with the automaker promising that it will be extremely safe and very luxurious.
2. Built on Volvo’s SPA scalable architecture, the XC90 will provide seating for seven, with the third row of seating able to accommodate passengers as tall as 5’7″.
3. The XC90 will introduce a new interior design language which features a crystal gear-lever, Napa leather and dark flame birch wood accents.
4. The XC90 will also feature Apple’s CarPlay system.
GALLERY: Volvo XC90 Spy Photos
GALLERY: 2015 Volvo XC90 Interior
Discuss this story at our Volvo forum.
New Car Finder
View all Volvo News Recent 2015 Volvo XC90 News
- Volvo SUVs Getting Polestar Performance Treatment The Volvo SUV lineup is going to get a lot less boring. read full story
- 2016 Volvo XC90 Video, First Look Finally, its time to get up close and personal with the new face of Volvo, the XC90. read full story
- 2015 Volvo XC90 Receives [Thor]ough Update It’s been fourteen years in the making, but Volvo is finally releasing a brand-new XC90. read full story
- 2015 Volvo XC90 Relaunches Brand Image Volvo has revealed the all-new 2015 XC90 today, leading the way in the brand’s product reinvention. read full story
- 2015 Volvo XC90 Has “No Second Chance” Says CEO Volvo is putting all of its eggs into one basket. read full story
- 2015 Volvo XC90 Powertrain Details Released Volvo’s new XC90 seven seat SUV is going to usher in a new design language for the Swedish brand, and more details have been released today regarding what will power the SUV. read full story