2016 Acura NSX
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. The new NSX will use a version of Acura’s new Sport Hybrid Super Handling AWD system with a mid-mounted twin-turbo V6 engine powering the rear wheels and two electric motors powering the front wheels.
2. Acura has said it benchmarked cars like the Nissan GT-R, Audi R8 and Ferrari 458 Italia.
3. In terms of pricing Acura has only said it will fall within the range of a Porsche 911, which can currently be had for anywhere from $80,000 to $180,000.
SEE ALSO: What we know about the new Acura NSX
GALLERY: Acura NSX Concept
VIDEO: Acura NSX Concept First Look
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
New Car Finder
View all Acura News Recent 2016 Acura NSX News
- NSX Spied Testing, Now with 100 Percent Less Fire Honda and/or Acura’s upcoming NSX supercar has once again been spotted being put through its paces on the vaunted Nürburgring in Germany. Fortunately this time it didn’t catch fire. read full story
- Acura Considers Making All-Wheel Drive Standard It’s no secret Honda’s Acura division is struggling. For years they’ve had difficulty gaining real traction in the market and 2014 is no different, with year-over-year deliveries falling 1 percent through September. But this slippery situation could change if they borrow a strategy from one of their rivals. read full story
- 2016 Acura NSX Burns to the Ground on the Nurburgring Something went horribly wrong when Acura took the new NSX out for testing on the Nurburgring. read full story
- 2016 Acura NSX Spied for First Time at the Nürburgring New spy photos rolled in today showing a car we have been waiting on for quite some time, the all-new 2016 Acura NSX. read full story