2016 Acura NSX
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. The new Acura NSX will arrive in showrooms in late 2015.
2. Sports a mid-mounted twin-turbo V6 engine powering the rear wheels and two electric motors powering the front wheels, mated to a 9-speed dual clutch transmission.
3. Acura claims the NSX will have the lowest center of gravity of any car in its class.
4. In terms of pricing Acura expect it to cost around $150,000
5. Production will be limited annually.
SEE ALSO: What we know about the new Acura NSX
GALLERY: 2016 Acura NSX Live Photos
GALLERY: 2016 Acura NSX Official Photos
Discuss this story at our luxury lifestyle forum
VIDEO: Acura NSX First Look
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
New Car Finder
View all Acura News Recent 2016 Acura NSX News
- NSX Spied Testing, Now with 100 Percent Less Fire Honda and/or Acura’s upcoming NSX supercar has once again been spotted being put through its paces on the vaunted Nürburgring in Germany. Fortunately this time it didn’t catch fire. read full story
- Acura Considers Making All-Wheel Drive Standard It’s no secret Honda’s Acura division is struggling. For years they’ve had difficulty gaining real traction in the market and 2014 is no different, with year-over-year deliveries falling 1 percent through September. But this slippery situation could change if they borrow a strategy from one of their rivals. read full story
- 2016 Acura NSX Burns to the Ground on the Nurburgring Something went horribly wrong when Acura took the new NSX out for testing on the Nurburgring. read full story
- 2016 Acura NSX Spied for First Time at the Nürburgring New spy photos rolled in today showing a car we have been waiting on for quite some time, the all-new 2016 Acura NSX. read full story