2016 Audi R8
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
2. At launch there will be two 5.2-liter V10 engines available, one making 540 hp while the other will make 610 hp. Audi says that model will hit 62 mph in just 3.2 seconds and a top speed of 205 mph.
3. The R8 uses the brand’s new 7-speed dual-clutch transmission, which Audi claims can send 100 percent of the engine’s torque to either the front or rear axle.
4. Audi also claims that additional versions of the R8 are in the works including an E-tron electric model with a range of almost 600 miles!
See Also: 2014 Audi R8 V10 Plus Review
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
GALLERY: 2016 Audi R8
New Car Finder
View all Audi News Recent 2016 Audi R8 News
- Massachusetts Company Uses Bacteria to Create Sustainable Fuel Fossil fuels are dirty business, from exploration to consumption and every step in between, but one Massachusetts-based company is looking to revolutionize the energy industry by pioneering a new way to farm sustainable fuel. read full story
- 2016 Audi R8 Spotted in the Wild, Dressed to Kill Can’t get enough low-slung German sexiness? AutoGuide.com’s spy photographers just snapped even more pictures of the next generation Audi R8 undergoing testing. read full story