2016 Audi TT
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. The TT and TTS are built on MQB platform, resulting in a 110 lbs. weight reduction over the last generation model.
2. Three different turbocharged four-cylinder engines will be available across the TT and TTS range, including a diesel option.
3. The gasoline powered TT makes 230-hp, while the TTS makes 310-hp.
4. A 2.0-liter TDI diesel powerplant puts out 184 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque.
5. Both six-speed manual and six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmissions will be available, helping the TTS sprint to 60 mph in six-seconds.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.