1. The first SUV from Bentley is quite the treat, with the ability to hit 187 mph.
2. Under the hood is a twin-turbocharged W12 engine that makes 600 hp and 663 lb-ft of torque.
3. With four-wheel drive and an eight-speed transmission the Bentayga can hit 60 mph in 4 seconds.
4. Pricing for this Bentley starts at $229,000.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Discuss this story at our Luxury Lifestyle Forum
New Car Finder
View all Bentley News Recent 2016 Bentley Bentayga News
- Bentley Bentayga First Edition Debuts With a Shocking Price Tag The Bentley Bentayga is celebrating its launch with a special First Edition model limited to 608 units. read full story
- Bentley Bentayga Diesel Will Use Electric Turbocharger The Bentley Bentayga diesel will feature an electric turbocharger to boost performance and decrease fuel consumption. read full story
- First Bentley Bentayga Reserved for The Queen The first production Bentley Bentayga has been reserved for the Queen of England. read full story
- Mercedes Considering Building Bentley Bentayga Competitor Mercedes-Benz might be the next automaker to enter the ultra-luxury SUV segment, possibly with its Maybach sub-brand. read full story