2016 Cadillac CTS-V
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. Cadillac will introduce a new CTS-V Sedan for the 2016 model year.
2. Likely powered by a V8, there are varying rumors about forced induction. Expect a twin-turbocharged engine to help the car keep up with the likes of the BMW M5
3. The next-generation CTS-V will sport large brakes, two-piece rotors, high-performance wheels, wide rear tires and a quad-tip exhaust setup.
GALLERY: 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Spy Photos
Discuss this story at our Cadillac forum
New Car Finder
View all Cadillac News Recent 2016 Cadillac CTS-V News
- Cadillac Poaches Executive from BMW Cadillac has a new boss in Europe. General Motors’ luxury division has recruited Andreas Schaaf from BMW, who will become the brand’s vice president on July 1. read full story
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Flaunts its Muscles at Nürburgring As expected, Cadillac has taken to the Nürburgring to put its next-generation CTS-V to the test. read full story