1. The Cadillac SRX will be renamed to the XT5 when it debuts at the 2015 L.A. Auto Show this fall.
2. Not much is known about the XT5 at this time, but it may offer the 3.0-liter twin turbo engine from the CT6, which makes 400 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
3. Another likely engine choice is a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that makes 265 hp.
4. The new XT5 is one of five SUVs that Cadillac is looking to bring to market by 2020.
Discuss this story at our Cadillac XT5 forum
New Car Finder
View all Cadillac News Recent 2016 Cadillac XT5 News
- 2017 Cadillac XT5 Video, First Look Cadillac is breaking up with the SRX model, replacing it with the stylish XT5 at the 2015 L.A. Auto Show. read full story
- 2017 Cadillac XT5 Arrives in US, but We Have China to Thank The 2017 Cadillac XT5 had its North American debut at the 2015 L.A. Auto Show, but we have China to thank. read full story
- 2017 Cadillac XT5 Ushers in New Series of Luxury Crossovers Cadillac has officially introduced a new series of luxury crossovers. read full story
- 2017 Cadillac XT5 Crossover Previewed in First Official Photos The dramatically redesigned XT5 will replace the aging SRX for the 2016 model year. read full story
- New Cadillac XT5 Spied from More Angles The new Cadillac XT5 has been caught once again, this time at a photo shoot. read full story
- 2016 Cadillac XT5 Shows up Undisguised The replacement for the Cadillac SRX has been spotted completely undisguised. read full story
- 2016 Cadillac XT5 Arrives Next Year as Next-Gen SRX Cadillac has confirmed the next-generation SRX will become the XT5 and will arrive in 2016. read full story