2016 Chevrolet Cruze
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. The 2016 Chevrolet Cruze will debut with a lower curb weight and seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
2. While today’s base model weighs a little less than 3,100 lbs, the 2016 model will be lighter improving driving dynamics and fuel efficiency.
3. Along with the weight savings, a new dual-clutch unit will be found in higher-trim models of the Cruze.
4. Estimates peg the 2016 Cruze to be between 14 and 21 percent more efficient than today’s version.
GALLERY: 2015 Chevrolet Cruze Spy Photos
New Car Finder
View all Chevrolet News Recent 2016 Chevrolet Cruze News
- Next Cruze to Lose Weight, Gain Dual-Clutch Gearbox The folks at General Motors are hard at work on the next-generation Chevrolet Cruze. To keep up with its ever-evolving competition the new 2016 model is expected to lose a significant amount of weight while gaining a fuel-saving seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. read full story
- 2015 Chevrolet Cruze Gets Updated Styling, New Tech Features Chevrolet‘s best-selling car is getting an update and those attending the 2014 New York Auto Show will be able to check it out. read full story
- Chevy to Debut New Corvette Variant, Two Other Cars at NY Auto Show The seventh-generation Chevrolet Corvette family is about to get bigger. read full story