2016 Chevrolet Cruze
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. The 2016 Chevrolet Cruze will debut with a lower curb weight and seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
2. While today’s base model weighs a little less than 3,100 lbs, the 2016 model will be lighter improving driving dynamics and fuel efficiency.
3. Along with the weight savings, a new dual-clutch unit will be found in higher-trim models of the Cruze.
4. Estimates peg the 2016 Cruze to be between 14 and 21 percent more efficient than today’s version.
GALLERY: 2015 Chevrolet Cruze Spy Photos
New Car Finder
View all Chevrolet News Recent 2016 Chevrolet Cruze News
- GM Approves Three New Death Claims for Total of 107 Three more death claims have been approved by the General Motors ignition switch compensation fund. These recent additions have increased the total to 107. read full story
- Next Cruze to Lose Weight, Gain Dual-Clutch Gearbox The folks at General Motors are hard at work on the next-generation Chevrolet Cruze. To keep up with its ever-evolving competition the new 2016 model is expected to lose a significant amount of weight while gaining a fuel-saving seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. read full story
- 2015 Chevrolet Cruze Gets Updated Styling, New Tech Features Chevrolet‘s best-selling car is getting an update and those attending the 2014 New York Auto Show will be able to check it out. read full story
- Chevy to Debut New Corvette Variant, Two Other Cars at NY Auto Show The seventh-generation Chevrolet Corvette family is about to get bigger. read full story