2016 Jaguar XE
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. Set to launch in the U.S. in 2016, Jaguar’s new BMW 3 Series fighter will be called the XE.
2. Underpinning the XE is a new modular architecture made of lightweight aluminum, allowing the car to weigh about 300 lbs. less than a BMW 335i.
3. One engine is known, a supercharged 3.0-liter V6 engine that makes 340-hp and 332 lb-ft of torque.
4. That engine is paired to an eight-speed automatic, allowing the car to hit 60 mph in just 4.9 seconds.
5. Moving inside, Jaguar’s new InControl Infotainment is routed through an eight-inch touchscreen in the dash.
GALLERY: 2016 Jaguar XE
Discuss this story at our Jaguar XE Forum
New Car Finder
View all Jaguar News Recent 2016 Jaguar XE News
- Jaguar Expands Family with New XE Sedan in Paris Remember the X-Type? Lucky for Jaguar, most people don’t. A half-baked rebranding of a Ford product, the ill-fated attempt at a compact luxury sedan in the early 2000s never caught on. But Jaguar is back with a new compact sedan, the XE. And this time, it’s a complete in-house design. read full story
- Jaguar XE Revealed as New Nemesis to BMW 3 Series Sitting on an all-new scalable platform with a new aluminum-intensive unibody, the new Jaguar XE sedan has finally been revealed. read full story
- Jaguar XE to Launch a New Era of Infotainment When the Jaguar XE sports sedan arrives later this year it will bring with it a new era of infotainment for the brand. read full story
- Jaguar XE Debut Announced for September Jaguar has confirmed that the all-new XE will make its worldwide debut in September. read full story
- Jaguar XE Bowing at Paris Motor Show The 2016 Jaguar XE will make its official debut at this year’s Paris Motor Show. read full story
- Jaguar, Land Rover Re-Focus Branding for New Models The vehicles that Jaguar and Land Rover build are about to go through big styling chnages. read full story
- Jaguar XE to get F-Type’s Supercharged V6 The awesome V6 engine that’s used in the awesomer Jaguar F-Type, will soon find another home in the upcoming Jaguar XE sport-sedan. read full story
- 2016 Jaguar XE Sport Sedan Spied While Winter Testing This heavily camouflaged car is the upcoming Jaguar sports sedan. Dubbed the XE, it’s Jag’s secret weapon which is designed to compete with the BMW 3 Series, Mercedes C-Class and Audi A4. read full story