2016 Jaguar XE
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. Set to launch in the U.S. in 2016, Jaguar’s new BMW 3 Series fighter will be called the XE.
2. Underpinning the XE is a new modular architecture made of lightweight aluminum, allowing the car to weigh about 300 lbs. less than a BMW 335i.
3. One engine is known, a supercharged 3.0-liter V6 engine that makes 340-hp and 332 lb-ft of torque.
4. That engine is paired to an eight-speed automatic, allowing the car to hit 60 mph in just 4.9 seconds.
5. Moving inside, Jaguar’s new InControl Infotainment is routed through an eight-inch touchscreen in the dash.
GALLERY: 2016 Jaguar XE
Discuss this story at our Jaguar XE Forum