2016 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. With seating for seven passengers, the Grand Wagoneer will compete with the Cadillac Escalade in the large premium SUV segment.
2. The Grand Wagoneer will likely use the same platform as the Dodge Durango.
3. Expect it to use a Pentastar V6 engine which could make around 300-hp, while a more powerful V8 will be available as an optional upgrade.
4. Similar to the Durango, the Grand Wagoneer will likely use an eight-speed automatic transmission.
See Also: 2014 Dodge Durango Review
Gallery: 2014 Dodge Durango
Discuss this story at our Jeep Grand Wagoneer Forum
New Car Finder
View all Jeep News Recent 2016 Jeep Grand Wagoneer News
- What You Need to Know About Chrysler’s Five-Year Plan Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles spent May 6 outlining what the next five years of its product plan will look like. These are the most important points. read full story