2016 Mazda Mazda2
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. The 2016 Mazda2 made its north american debut at the 2015 Montreal Auto Show in Canada.
2. This new model is almost 4.5 inches longer than the the outgoing model, but retains the same width while growing slightly taller.
3. Under the hood is a 1.5-liter Skyactiv gasoline engine which should make about 113 hp. It can be paired to a six-speed automatic, or six speed manual transmission.
4. Interior materials have been improved to look and feel more premium, while the driver position has been designed to accommodate a wider range of sizes.
5. The Mazda2 can also be had with head-up display, similar to that found in the Mazda3.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
SEE ALSO: 2013 Mazda2 Review
GALLERY: 2016 Mazda2
GALLERY: 2016 Mazda2 Live Photos
Discuss this story on our Mazda2 forum
New Car Finder
View all Mazda News Recent 2016 Mazda Mazda2 News
- 2016 Mazda2 Delivers a Bit More of Everything The 2016 Mazda2 just made its North American debut ahead of the Montreal Salon de L’Auto. read full story
- Mazda Poised to Introduce Compact CX-3 Crossover Compact crossovers are BIG business these days and Mazda is apparently hard at work on a small utility vehicle that will slot in under their compact CX-5 model. read full story
- 2015 Mazda2 Leaked With Kodo Design The upcoming 2015 Mazda2 has made its way onto the internet before its official debut at the upcoming Paris Motor Show in October. read full story
- 2016 Mazda2 Spotted in Europe, Dressed for Easter A redesigned version of the spunky little Mazda2 was spotted frolicking in Europe. The car was dressed in a festive zebra pattern, but not because Easter is nearly here; it’s so we can’t get a good look. Still some information about this 2016 model can be gleaned. read full story