2016 Mazda Mazda2
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. The 2016 Mazda2 will debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show as a concept car called the Hazumi.
2. The new Mazda2 will sport the brand’s new Kodo design language as seen on the new Mazda6, Mazda3 and CX-5.
3. The concept car will debut with a new 1.5-liter SkyActiv-D clean diesel engine.
4. Riding on a new platform, expect the Mazda2 to focus on weight savings as a way to improve fuel economy.
5. Mazda will begin building the Mazda2 at its Salamanca, Mexico plant in mid-2015.
SEE ALSO: 2013 Mazda2 Review
GALLERY: Mazda Hazumi Concept Images
GALLERY: 2016 Mazda2 Spy Photos
Video: Mazda Hazumi Concept
New Car Finder
View all Mazda News Recent 2016 Mazda Mazda2 News
- Mazda Poised to Introduce Compact CX-3 Crossover Compact crossovers are BIG business these days and Mazda is apparently hard at work on a small utility vehicle that will slot in under their compact CX-5 model. read full story
- 2015 Mazda2 Leaked With Kodo Design The upcoming 2015 Mazda2 has made its way onto the internet before its official debut at the upcoming Paris Motor Show in October. read full story
- 2016 Mazda2 Spotted in Europe, Dressed for Easter A redesigned version of the spunky little Mazda2 was spotted frolicking in Europe. The car was dressed in a festive zebra pattern, but not because Easter is nearly here; it’s so we can’t get a good look. Still some information about this 2016 model can be gleaned. read full story