2016 Mazda Mazda2
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. The 2016 Mazda2 will debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show as a concept car called the Hazumi.
2. The new Mazda2 will sport the brand’s new Kodo design language as seen on the new Mazda6, Mazda3 and CX-5.
3. The concept car will debut with a new 1.5-liter SkyActiv-D clean diesel engine.
4. Riding on a new platform, expect the Mazda2 to focus on weight savings as a way to improve fuel economy.
5. Mazda will begin building the Mazda2 at its Salamanca, Mexico plant in mid-2015.
SEE ALSO: 2013 Mazda2 Review
GALLERY: Mazda Hazumi Concept Images
GALLERY: 2016 Mazda2 Spy Photos
Video: Mazda Hazumi Concept