1. The next generation Nissan Titan was unveiled at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show, along with a new trim level that plays between half-ton and heavy duty trucks.
2. Called the XD, the Titan will use a 5.0-liter V8 diesel engine that makes 310-hp and 555-lb-ft of torque.
3. That motor will help the Titan tow over 12,000 lbs when properly equipped while the maximum payload sits at above 2,000 pounds
4. The Titan will also offer a driver assists including a blind spot warning setup and a front and rear Sonar System.
5. Two gasoline burning motors – a V8 and V6 – will be available at a later date.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
GALLERY: 2016 Nissan Titan Live Photos
GALLERY: 2016 Nissan Titan Official Photos
Discuss this story at our Nissan Titan Forum
New Car Finder
View all Nissan News Recent 2016 Nissan Titan News
- Nissan Prices Gas-Powered Titan XD Nissan has revealed detailed pricing for its new gasoline-powered Titan XD along with a few details on the standard Titan. read full story
- Nissan Reveals the Standard Titan Half-Ton Nissan has finally taken the wraps off its new Titan half-ton. read full story
- 2017 Nissan Titan Regular Cab Spied Undisguised on a Forklift The 2017 Nissan Titan Regular Cab model has been spied undisguised on a forklift. read full story
- Nissan Pays its Respects to American Pickups in New Titan Ad Nissan has released a new ad for the Titan that takes a different approach than most. read full story
- 2017 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept Video, First Look Ford might want to check its rearview mirror because the F-150 Raptor might have some serious competition. read full story
- Poll: 2017 Ford Raptor or Nissan Titan Warrior Concept? Two off-road trucks go head to head. Which badass pickup would you rather have? read full story
- Nissan Titan Warrior Concept Looks Adventure Ready Nissan is teasing us with a more hardcore off-road version of its new Titan XD, dubbed the Warrior Concept. read full story
- Honda Civic, Volvo XC90 Win North American Car and Truck of the Year Awards The North American Car and Truck/Utility of the Year winners were just announced this morning at the Detroit auto show. read full story
- Top 10 AutoGuide Photos of 2015 We've been around the world this year, and we've taken some great photos in the process. read full story
- 2016 Nissan Titan Gets New 5.6L Gas V8 with 401 LB-FT Nissan has announced what the gasoline V8 engine option will be in the new Titan and Titan XD. read full story