2016 Smart fortwo
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. Developed with Renault the smart fortwo retains its rear-engine setup.
2. Uses a three-cylinder engine, naturally aspirated models make 71 hp, while turbocharged models make 90 hp.
3. Also new is a dual-clutch transmission, while a five-speed manual transmission is also available.
4. A touch screen navigation and smartphone integration is available along with an optional JBL sound system that includes a removable subwoofer to save cabin space when necessary.
GALLERY: 2016 smart fortwo, forfour
Discuss this story at our smart car forum
New Car Finder
View all Smart News Recent 2016 Smart fortwo News
- New smart ED Delayed for at Least a Year Daimler’s much-maligned smart car has received a desperately-needed overhaul for the 2016 model year but unfortunately the brand’s entire lineup has not been redesigned just yet. read full story
- Smart Fortwo Gains Style, Comfort, Real Transmission There’s a new smart for two coming and that’s great news. read full story
- Next-Gen Smart ForTwo Brabus Spied Testing German tuning company Brabus is already preparing a more powerful version of the freshly revealed Smart ForTwo. read full story