2016 Tesla Model III
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. Tesla’s first mass market vehicle will be named as the Model III.
2. The Model III will be about the same size and price as a BMW 3 Series.
3. Expect the Model III to make a formal debut at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show.
4. The new car will offer about 200 miles of driving range and will be able to use the brand’s expanding network of Superchargers.
Discuss this future car at our Tesla forum
New Car Finder
View all Tesla News Recent 2016 Tesla Model III News
- Tesla Model 3 Entering ‘Full Production’ in 2018 The Tesla Model 3 might not arrive as soon as the American automaker is saying. read full story
- Tesla Model 3 Confirmed to Have at Least 250-Mile Range Tesla has confirmed some details on its upcoming Model 3. read full story
- Tesla Mulling SUV, Wagon Versions of Model III Tesla is considering derivative models based on its upcoming compact sedan in a strategy that could help it entice more customers. read full story
- Tesla Names Next Sedan ‘Model III’ Tesla’s “affordable” third generation sedan might have a name to run with instead of being called the Model E. read full story