2016 Toyota Mirai
- MSRP Range:
- Local Dealer Price:
- Fuel Economy: N/A
1. The Mirai is reportedly the name that will be given to the production FCV concept, Toyota’s first mass-production hydrogen fuel cell car.
2. It will have a range of roughly 435 miles and can be refilled in three minutes.
3. It’s only emission is water vapor.
4. The Toyota Mirai will cost roughly $70,000 and go on sale in late 2015.
5. Toyota plans to sell 5,000 units in the car’s first year.
GALLERY: Toyota Mirai
New Car Finder
View all Toyota News Recent 2016 Toyota Mirai News
- Toyota Mirai Order Books Now Open Toyota is now taking orders for its new hydrogen fuel car. read full story
- The Toyota Mirai Gets More Emissions-Free Miles Than a Tesla Model S The new Toyota Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car has just set a new benchmark for zero-emissions cars. read full story
- Five Things You Need to Know About the 2016 Toyota Mirai Known for bringing hybrid cars to the masses, Toyota is looking to revolutionize the industry again with the 2016 Mirai, a hydrogen fuel cell powered car that can have zero carbon emissions. read full story
- Toyota Mirai Fuel-Cell Car Officially Revealed With Sights Set on US Northeast Hydrogen fuel cell vehicles are typically a California-only affair, but Toyota is looking to buck that trend. read full story