1. Acura debuted the new CDX at the 2016 Beijing Motor Show.
2. Based on the HR-V, the CDX is a compact crossover aimed to compete against the BMW X1 and Audi Q3.
3. Under the hood is a 1.5-liter turbocharged engine that makes 182 horsepower and 177 pound-feet of torque and will be available in front- and all-wheel-drive configurations.
4. The CDX uses an same eight-speed dual clutch transmission, similar to what you’d find in the Acura ILX.
5. As of now, the CDX is only slated to sell in China.
Discuss this story on our Acura MDX Forum
New Car Finder
View all Acura News Recent 2017 Acura CDX News
- Acura is Considering a Subcompact Crossover for the US Market The Acura CDX is currently only sold in China. read full story
- Acura CDX Bows as a China-Only Crossover The CDX is built on the same platform as the HR-V but gets 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder and an 8-speed DCT. read full story