1. The sporty version of the Audi S4 will likely debut at this years Frankfurt Motor Show.
2. The German company will likely ditch the supercharged V6 that’s currently in the S4 for a new turbocharged six-cylinder engine.
3. Expect the new S4 to put out 340-350.
Discuss this story at our Audi A4 Forum
New Car Finder
View all Audi News Recent 2017 Audi S4 News
- Audi RS4 Avant Spied Testing with Aggressive Styling It finally looks like we’re getting an honest view of what the car will look like. read full story
- Latest in Harman’s Car Connectivity, Audio and Safety Tech Showcased at CES Giving us a glimpse at the future, Harman revealed numerous cutting-edge technologies at CES. read full story
- Audi Fans Get Holiday Suprise With Cool Original Posters Six Audi fans have received a pleasant surprise for the holiday season. read full story