1. The Chevrolet Bolt made its official debut at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show, showcasing its vision for an affordable electric vehicle.
2. The Bolt will be capable of travelling up to 200-miles on a single charge, thanks to its 60 kW lithium ion battery.
3. The Bolt’s electric motor makes 200 hp and 266 lb-ft of torque and will hit 60 MPH in just around seven seconds.
4. Expect a price tag of about $30,000 after incentives
5. Charge time will be about 9 hours using a 240-volt charger, while an optional DC Fast Charger will provide 90 miles of range in just 30 minutes.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Discuss this story at our Chevy Bolt Forum
New Car Finder
View all Chevrolet News Recent 2017 Chevrolet Bolt News
- The Chevy Bolt is a Pricing Paradox for Dealers Chevy dealers are having some trouble pricing the Bolt. read full story
- Driver Squeezes 300 Miles of Range from Chevrolet Bolt EV Beating the EPA’s 238-mile range estimate was no easy task. read full story
- Our Dreary Electric Future: The Skinny with Craig Cole EVs might be better in every way, but Craig is still concerned. read full story
- GM Sale of Opel, Vauxhall to France’s PSA Group Could Happen Within Days Talks between GM and PSA, maker of the Peugeot, Citroën and DS brands, are reportedly at an “advanced stage.” read full story
- Man Claims His Chevy Bolt Has a Mind of its Own One Chevy Bolt owner is reporting an unexplained incident with his new car. read full story
- 2017 Chevy Bolt Named North American Car of the Year The Chevy Bolt has won the North American Car of the Year. read full story
- First Chevrolet Bolt EVs Heading to California, Oregon The Bolt will show up on the west coast first. read full story
- Chevy Will Make First Bolt Deliveries to Lyft Drivers Lyft confirmed earlier today it’s drivers would be the first to receive Chevrolet’s new battery electric Bolt. read full story
- Chevy Bolt Can go 255 Miles in the City, 217 on Highway The Bolt will go 255 miles in the city. 217 on the highway. read full story
- 2017 Chevrolet Bolt To Cost $37,495 Chevrolet's all new electric vehicle will not only travel 238 miles on a charge, but will cost under $30,000 with tax credits. read full story