1. The 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport will be the most powerful Elantra to date, boasting over 200 horsepower and 190 lb-ft of torque.
2. Power will come from a 1.6-liter turbocharge four cylinder engine that is mated to a six-speed manual transmission or a seven speed dual clutch.
3. The Elantra Sport will also feature an all new suspension including a multi-link rear suspension, which should enhance the cars handling capabilities.
4. The car will debut in late 2016 featuring aggressive bodywork and interior upgrades like a flat-bottomed steering wheel, sport seats and red contrast stitching.
Discuss this story at our Hyundai Elantra Sport Forums
New Car Finder
View all Hyundai News Recent 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport News
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport Offers Turbo Power on a Budget Pricing for the stylish 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport has been announced. read full story
- 5 Things You Should Know About the 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport We took the new 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport out for a quick spin. Here's what you need to know about it. read full story