1. Celebrating 100 years of the Italian automaker, Lamborghini unveiled the Centenario, a limited production hypercar.
2. Packed midship is a tuned version of Lamborghini’s V12 engine that makes 770 hp.
3. That helps the Centenario hit 60 MPH in under 3 seconds and achieve a top speed of 217 MPH.
4. This all-wheel drive hypercar is offered as a coupe or roadster, and all examples have been sold already for a whopping price of $1.9 million.
Discuss this story on our Lamborghini Forum
New Car Finder
View all Lamborghini News Recent 2017 Lamborghini Centenario News
- World’s First Lamborghini Centenario Roadster Delivered in the US Centenario Roadster production is limited to just 20 units. read full story
- The First Lamborghini Centenario in the US has Arrived Lamborghini Newport Beach had the honor of presenting the keys to the first Centenario in the U.S. read full story
- Here’s What Would Happen if Lamborghini Made Tanks Lamborghini styling is unmistakable, but what if it inspired the design of a supertank? read full story
- Lamborghini Opens Up Dream Opportunity for US College Students Doing Lamborghini R&D abroad in Italy sounds like an amazing learning experience. read full story
- Bentley, Lamborghini Drops Out of 2016 Paris Motor Show Two luxury automakers from the Volkswagen Group will not attend the 2016 Paris Motor Show. read full story
- Top 5 Most Beautiful Cars of All Time, According to Horacio Pagani It's pretty safe to consider Horacio Pagani an expert of sorts on automotive beauty. read full story
- Lamborghini Aims to Double Worldwide Sales by 2019 Lamborghini has high hopes for its upcoming Urus SUV. read full story
- Lamborghini Centenario Roadster Video, First Look Lamborghini continued its tradition of dropping the top at the 2016 Monterey Car Week. read full story
- Lamborghini Centenario Roadster Soaks Up The Sun At Pebble Beach The Lamborghini Centenario has finally lost its roof, and is taking in the sun here at Pebble Beach. read full story
- Lamborghini Centenario Roadster Set to Debut This Week The Lamborghini Centenario Roadster will make its debut later this week in northern California. read full story