1. A new Evora will debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, including the extremely fast Evora 400 model.
2. The Evora 400 uses a mid-mounted supercharged 3.5-liter V6 that makes 400 hp and 302 lb-ft of torque.
3. Over two-thirds of the new Evora is all new, making this model lighter than the last generation.
4.Lotus claims the Evora 400 has a top speed of 186 mph and is able to do the 0-60 MPH sprint in just 4.1 seconds.
New Car Finder
View all Lotus News Recent 2017 Lotus Evora News
- Surprise, Surprise: The New Lotus Elise Sprint is Even Lighter Lotus manages to pull even more mass from the featherweight Elise. read full story
- Latest One-Off Lotus Pays Tribute to James Bond Lotus has created a one-off Evora that pays tribute to James Bond, but, unfortunately, it's not amphibious. read full story
- Lotus Has Created a Track-Only Version of its Fastest Exige Ever Lotus been on a tear lately, releasing new model after new model. read full story
- Lotus Joins the Bespoke Party with Lotus Exclusive Personalization Program Lotus is now offering personalization options for its customers through a new program called Lotus Exclusive. read full story
- Watch the Lotus 3-Eleven Spend Two Weeks Testing at Nurburgring This video will give you chills. read full story
- Yellow Paint Job Makes Us Want Lotus Evora 400 Even More The Lotus Evora 400 is one hot sports car and it looks even hotter in yellow. read full story
- First Production Lotus Evora 400 Leaves Factory Production of the Lotus 400 has commenced and the sports car is heading to dealerships in the U.K. and Europe. read full story