1. Nissan has a new global compact crossover, called the Kicks, which is currently slated to hit 80 countries.
2. Debuting in Brazil, the Kicks uses Nissan’s V-motion grille and boomerang lights.
3. Inside, Nissan promises that sloping roofline doesn’t affect passenger or cargo space, claiming that the Kicks has one of the largest load areas in its class.
4. While US availability hasn’t been confirmed there’s rumors that the Kicks could replace the Nissan Juke.
Discuss this story on our Nissan Forum
New Car Finder
View all Nissan News Recent 2017 Nissan Kicks News
- Official Cars of the Olympic Games: Past and Present The Rio 2016 Olympic Games have officially started! read full story