1. The Pagani Huayra is the latest supercar from Horacio Pagani, an Argentine supercar designer.
2. A mid-engined rear wheel drive car, the Huayra costs over $1 million USD.
3. Power is provided by a twin-turbo V12 engine from AMG that makes 700 hp and 738 ft-lbs of torque.
4. Dry weight is around 3,000 lbs meaning this supercar can hit 62 mph in about 3 seconds. Top speed is over 200 mph.
New Car Finder
View all Pagani News Recent 2017 Pagani Huayra News
- See What it Takes to Do a Pagani Huayra BC Photoshoot One of the world's finest cars requires one of the world's finest cameras. read full story
- Who Is This Pagani Huayra BC Owner and Can We Have Their Life? The Pagani Huayra BC is already special enough, but this one is absolutely insane. read full story
- 7 Expensive Cars that are Really UGLY: The Short List Just because you pay more for a vehicle doesn’t mean it’s prettier than something costing thousands less. read full story
- Pagani Huayra Roadster Video, First Look This might be the best-looking convertible ever created. read full story
- Pagani Huayra Roadster is Beautifully Complicated Pagani says the Huayra Roadster is the most complicated project it has ever undertaken. read full story
- The Pagani Huayra Roadster Could Have a Surprising Feature There may be a good reason why the Pagani Huayra Roadster took so long to develop. read full story
- What Can You Make Out in This Dark Pagani Huayra Roadster Teaser? We will finally see the real deal at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. read full story
- Pagani Huayra Roadster Teased Again Pagani is teasing the Huayra Convertible again. read full story