1. Scion showed off its C-HR crossover at the 2015 LA Auto Show, and confirmed a production model to debut next year. That production vehicle is expected to be called the iR.
2. A compact crossover, the iR will take on the Nissan Juke, and features the same driver focused, edgy design.
3. The iR will use Toyota’s New Generation Architecture (TNGA) that underpins the new Prius.
Discuss this story on our Scion Forum
New Car Finder
View all Scion News Recent 2017 Scion iR News
- Toyota C-HR to Compete at 2016 Nurburgring 24 Hours Toyota is heading to this year's Nurburgring 24 Hours race with a crossover. read full story
- Scion C-HR Concept Video, First Look Scion is adding a crossover to its lineup and it's being previewed at the 2015 L.A. Auto Show. read full story
- New Scion iR City Car Could Debut at L.A. Auto Show Scion will introduce an all-new concept car at the L.A. Auto Show. read full story