1. The C-HR was a Scion concept that will end up merged into the Toyota lineup.
2. This couple-like subcompact crossover will compete directly against the Nissan Juke.
3. The concept featured a seriously aggressive design with lots of blacked out accents, 21-inch wheels and extended wheel arches.
New Car Finder
View all Toyota News Recent 2017 Toyota C-HR News
- 2018 Toyota C-HR Starts at $22,500, Adaptive Cruise Standard The subcompact crossover's trim walk will be short and sweet, with only two models to choose from. read full story
- Toyota C-HR Stars in Wacky Street Fighter II ‘Crossover’ Video If you grew up playing Street Fighter II, it was typically the fighters beating up on the cars. read full story
- Live Video: The Best Cars from the 2016 LA Auto Show Watch Craig Cole and Jodi Lai walk you through the show floor and show you all the latest reveals LIVE from the L.A. Auto Show. read full story