1. The Volvo V90 is the wagon variant of the upcoming luxurious Volvo S90 sedan.
2. Expect the same line of Drive-E engines that are found in the XC90, including a twin-charged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and a plug-in hybrid may also be offered.
3. The styling of the V90 is inspired by the Volvo Concept Estate, and will feature a number of design cues from the XC90, including the Thors-Hammer style headlights and the gorgeous interior.
4. Expect the 2017 Volvo S90 to debut alongside the Volvo V90 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Discuss this story on our Volvo forum
New Car Finder
View all Volvo News Recent 2017 Volvo V90 News
- The Volvo V90 is Finally Coming to the US Volvo is bringing its V90 to the US. read full story
- Volvo Reveals Rugged V90 Cross Country The V90 Cross Country has arrived. read full story
- 2018 Volvo V90 Cross Country Teased A V90 Cross Country model is coming. read full story
- What Pet Owners Need to Look for When Buying a Car PetGuide.com editor Amy Tokic fetches us the details about what pet owners need to know when buying a new car. read full story
- Volvo V90 Cross Country Spied Testing in Southern Europe The new Volvo V90 Cross Country is making its rounds sporting heavy duty camouflage. read full story
- 2017 Volvo V90 Video, First Look Volvo is out to prove that wagons have a place in today's automotive market. read full story
- 2017 Volvo V90 Station Wagon Makes Global Debut Volvo has another winner on its hands. read full story
- Gallery: A Nerdy Look Back at 60 Years of Volvo Wagon Heritage Volvo has been building wagons for 60 years, leading up to the debut of its all-new 2017 Volvo V90. read full story
- Top 10 Best-Looking Wagons in the World Cargo capacity has never looked so good. read full story
- New Volvo V90 Set to Debut February 18 in Sweden For over 60 years, Volvo has been building wagons for the world to enjoy. read full story