1. Alfa Romeo is working on a new SUV, that is currently expected to be called the Stelvio.
2. Expect the Stelvio to compete against the Mercedes GLC class an Porsche Macan.
3. While international versions of the Stelvio will have a diesel engine, expect the US version to use a small displacement four-cylinder engine, that will be mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
4. The Stelvio will likely make its debut this year, and hit the public late next year as a 2018 model vehicle.
Discuss this story on our Alfa Romeo Forum
New Car Finder
View all Alfa Romeo News Recent 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio News
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Priced Competitively at $42,990 The Italian automaker's SUV heads to dealerships this summer. read full story
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio Heads to US in Three Flavors Alfa Romeo will present the 2018 Stelvio lineup at the 2017 New York Auto Show. read full story
- What Will Star in FCA’s Three Super Bowl Ads This Year? Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) has confirmed it will air three commercials during this year's Super Bowl. read full story
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio First Edition Introduces Standard Version of Crossover The very first Alfa Romeo Stelvio crossovers are ready for order. read full story
- 2017 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Video, First Look Alfa Romeo followed up the 2015 L.A. Auto Show debut of the Giulia sedan with an all-new crossover. read full story
- Alfa Romeo Grows Up, Reveals First Crossover Alfa Romeo has revealed its first-ever crossover vehicle at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show. read full story
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio Crossover Looks Ready for Debut in Spy Shots Expected to debut at the 2016 L.A. Auto Show, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio is shedding a bit of its camouflage in the latest set of spy photos. read full story