1. The Q8 is the German automakers first coupe SUV, and is expected to debut in 2018.
2. The car will use a plug-in hybrid powertrain, combined a 3.0-liter V6 with an electric motor for a total output of 442 horsepower and a stout 516 pound-feet of torque.
3. The Audi Q8 will feature an electric driving range of 37 miles (60 km) and total range on a full tank of gas and a full charge is said to be 621 miles (1,000 km).
4. All in, the Audi Q8 Concept can hit 62 mph in 5.4 seconds on its way to a top speed of 155 mph.
New Car Finder
View all Audi News Recent 2018 Audi Q8 News
- Audi Will Debut a New Electric Crossover Coupe in 2019 Audi has unveiled an electric crossover concept that previews a new model that will arrive in 2019. read full story
- Recent Audi Trademarks Hints at High-Performance SUV There might be an SQ8 coming soon. read full story
- Audi Bets Big on Crossovers, SUVs Audi's lineup of crossovers and SUVs will grow by three in the next two years. read full story
- Mild Hybrid Audi Q8 Sport Concept Shows Closer-to-Production SUV The Audi Q8 Sport Concept and is powered by a 3.0-liter turbo V6 with mild hybrid technology and an electric compressor. read full story
- Audi Q8 SUV Spied Looking a Lot Like the Concept Expected to go on sale in 2018, Audi is hard at work testing its flagship Q8 SUV. read full story
- Audi Q8 e-Tron Concept Video, First Look Audi has its eyes set on offering a coupe SUV like its German rivals. read full story
- Top 5 Best (and Only) Concept Car Debuts at the 2017 Detroit Auto Show The 2017 Detroit Auto Show was not the most exciting one in history, but it's really a sign of the times. read full story
- Audi Q8 Concept Jumps on the Coupe SUV Bandwagon The Audi Q8 is the first "coupe SUV" from the automaker and will debut as a production model in 2018. read full story