1. The Q8 is the German automakers first coupe SUV, and is expected to debut in 2018.
2. The car will use a plug-in hybrid powertrain, combined a 3.0-liter V6 with an electric motor for a total output of 442 horsepower and a stout 516 pound-feet of torque.
3. The Audi Q8 will feature an electric driving range of 37 miles (60 km) and total range on a full tank of gas and a full charge is said to be 621 miles (1,000 km).
4. All in, the Audi Q8 Concept can hit 62 mph in 5.4 seconds on its way to a top speed of 155 mph.
New Car Finder
View all Audi News Recent 2018 Audi Q8 News
- Production Audi Q8 Spotted Completely Uncovered The Q8 should debut sometime next year. read full story
- Audi Files Trademark Application for RS Q8 Name It may have a twin-turbo V8. read full story
- Report: RS Q8 to Lead Audi Sport SUV Charge Prepare yourselves for an onslaught of Audi performance SUVs. read full story
- Audi Q8 Spied Testing on the Nurburgring Again Audi is once again putting the Q8 through its paces at the Nurburgring race track. read full story
- Audi Shows Off Next-Gen Infotainment System A new version of the Audi Q8 Sport will be shown at the Google I/O developer conference in California on May 17. read full story
- Audi Will Debut a New Electric Crossover Coupe in 2019 Audi has unveiled an electric crossover concept that previews a new model that will arrive in 2019. read full story
- Recent Audi Trademarks Hints at High-Performance SUV There might be an SQ8 coming soon. read full story
- Audi Bets Big on Crossovers, SUVs Audi's lineup of crossovers and SUVs will grow by three in the next two years. read full story
- Mild Hybrid Audi Q8 Sport Concept Shows Closer-to-Production SUV The Audi Q8 Sport Concept and is powered by a 3.0-liter turbo V6 with mild hybrid technology and an electric compressor. read full story
- Audi Q8 SUV Spied Looking a Lot Like the Concept Expected to go on sale in 2018, Audi is hard at work testing its flagship Q8 SUV. read full story