1. The BMW Vision Future Luxury Concept, shown off at the Beijing Motor Show explores the idea of a luxury sedan that’s bigger and better than the 7 Series.
2. The range-topping model will specifically cater to the affluent Chinese customers and is believed to be based on the upcoming lightweight platform that is underpinning the next-generation 7 Series.
3. The concept draws heavy influence from the Pininfarina Gran Lusso Coupe that debuted at the Villa d’Este nearly a year ago, except this time it’s sporting four doors and is clearly a rather large vehicle with plenty of space in the rear.
4. According to BMW, the Vision Future Luxury concept “epitomises the notion of modern luxury for the BMW brand.”
GALLERY: BMW Vision Future Luxury Concept
Discuss this story at our BMW forum
New Car Finder
View all BMW News Recent 2018 BMW 9 Series News
- BMW’s 18th Art Car Embraces the Digital World BMW's latest art car is all about being digital. read full story
- 2019 BMW 8 Series Preview, Subaru BRZ STI, Tesla Model 3 Pricing and More: Weekly News Roundup Video A look at the week’s most interesting automotive news stories. read full story
- Photos of BMW 8 Series Concept Leak Online Photos of the new BMW 8 Series have leaked online — and it looks damn good. read full story
- BMW Going Ahead with 9 Series to Rival Mercedes-Benz Maybach BMW going ahead with a 9 Series model to compete in ultra-luxury segment. read full story
- BMW Trademarks Point to New 8 Series The trademarks strongly hint at the arrival of a new 8 Series to challenge the Mercedes S-Class Coupe. read full story