1. An all new BMW crossover is on the way, using the same platform as the X1, but with a sportier design.
2. Expect the coupe-like X2 to come with an eight-speed transmission and a 2.0-liter turbo-charged four cylinder that makes 228-hp and 258 lbs.-ft. of torque.
3. Like the X1, the X2 will likely feature a light-weight construction that is designed to improve fuel efficiency.
4. The X1 also offers driver assists like heads-up display, lane departure warning, speed limit info, automatic high beams, as well as frontal collision warning with pedestrian warning and city collision mitigation.
Discuss this future car at our BMW X1 forum
New Car Finder
View all BMW News Recent 2018 BMW X2 News
- BMW Gives its X2 Prototype Some Stylish Urban Camouflage Black and white is so out, you guys. read full story
- Probable BMW X2 Design Revealed in Patent Application A sleeker take on the BMW X1. read full story
- BMW X2 Shows Off its Front Bumper The upcoming crossover has revealed more of its front end. read full story
- BMW X2 Goes Testing on the Nurburgring The BMW X2 is getting closer to production. read full story