1. BMW announced that its X7 SUV will be built in its Spartanburg plant in South Carolina.
2. Rumored to be a seven-seater family-friendly SUV, the X7 will face off against the Audi Q7 and Mercedes GL Class.
3. The X7 is rumored to use the same platform as the next generation 7 series, while being wider and longer than the current X5.
4.With the use of aluminum and carbon fiber, it is also likely that BMW could keep the weight of the X7 to near X5 figures.
Discuss this vehicle at our BMW X7 Forum
New Car Finder
View all BMW News Recent 2018 BMW X7 News
- BMW X7 Spied With Production Headlights and Taillights An X7 concept may debut in September. read full story
- Report: BMW X7 Concept Will Have Hydrogen Fuel Cell The concept will debut at next month's Frankfurt Motor Show. read full story
- New BMW X7 Crossover Arrives in Early 2019 The three-row BMW X7 is coming, but the X2 will be here first. read full story
- BMW Takes to the Nurburgring to Test its Flagship SUV The BMW X7 has begun testing on the Nurburgring. read full story
- BMW X7 Goes Winter Testing in Sweden BMW's seven-seater SUV has been spied testing in Sweden. read full story
- BMW Flagship SUV Hits the Road for Testing Spy photographers have caught the BMW X7 testing on roadways. read full story