1. Buick unveiled the gorgeous Avista Concept at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show.
2. The concept uses the same rear-wheel drive Alpha platform as the ATS and Camaro.
3. a 400-hp twin-turbo 3.0-liter V6 engine is found under the hood.
Discuss this future car at our Buick Avista Forums
New Car Finder
View all Buick News Recent 2018 Buick Avista News
- Buick Avista Concept Receives Concept Car of the Year Award The Buick Avista Concept has taken home two awards. read full story
- Buick Avista Apparently Caused Some Internal Drama at GM The crux of the issue seems to lay with Team Camaro. read full story
- GM Design Chief Retires After 44-Year Career He led the charge on the design of the GMC Terrain, Buick LaCrosse, Chevy Camaro, Chevy Equinox and the Cadillac CTS sedan, wagon and coupe. read full story
- Surprise! The Buick Avista Isn’t as Dead as You’ve Heard Reports of the Buick Avista's demise might have been premature. read full story
- Buick Disappoints Fans by Confirming Avista Definitely Won’t Be Produced Why you gotta play us like this, Buick? read full story