1. Faraday Future’s first car is called the FF 91 and is a flagship sedan with tons of performance and range.
2. The car uses a 130 kWh battery and is capable of getting 378 miles on a single charge.
3. Debuted at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show, the car is capable of hitting 60 MPH in just 2.39 seconds.
4. The car also features semi-autonomous driving features, and is able to valet park itself without a driver.
5. Expect it to hit customers in 2018, and buyers can reserve a special FF 91 Alliance Edition, or a normal version of the car through the automakers website.
New Car Finder
View all Faraday Future News Recent 2018 Faraday Future FF 91 News
- Faraday Future Reveals New California Factory The automaker is moving on from its proposed Nevada factory. read full story
- Watch Faraday Future Developing the FF 91 for Pikes Peak Watch the Faraday Future FF 91 come together on the test track. read full story
- Faraday Future Reminds us it Still Exists, Claims Car is Road-Ready California-based Faraday Future published a video showcasing what's supposedly a production FF 91 roaming the roads. read full story
- Faraday Future is Getting More Realistic with its US Plans The company is reportedly scaling back its ambitious plans. read full story
- Faraday Future To Build ‘Mini Plant’ In Las Vegas The automaker plans to be producing cars in the Nevada plant by early 2018. read full story
- Top 10 Most Obscure Electric Cars You’ve Never Heard Of Each month, a random automaker seemingly pops up out of nowhere and shows off a new electric vehicle. read full story
- Top 10 Supercars the Faraday Future FF 91 Claims to be Quicker Than Faraday Future says its FF 91 can go zero-to-60 in just 2.39 seconds. read full story
- Top 5 Biggest Trends of the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show While some of the concepts and ideas seem far-fetched, others are very real and will be shaping the automotive landscape in our lifetimes. read full story
- Faraday Future Says it Has Over 64K Reservations for the FF 91 Faraday Future has over 64,000 reservations, but that doesn't mean they're swimming in money. read full story
- 6 Things You Should Know About Faraday Future’s Tesla Fighter The car is making all sorts of wild claims. Here's what you need to know. read full story