1. Ford is resurrecting the Ford Bronco in order to compete against the successful Jeep Wrangler.
2. Expect it to use one of Ford’s EcoBoost V6 engines, either the 2.7-liter or 3.5-liter units
3. The Bronco could use the Ford global pickup platform and will be offered with rear or all-wheel drive.
Discuss this future car at our Ford Bronco Forums
New Car Finder
View all Ford News Recent 2018 Ford Bronco News
- Maybe the Ford Bronco is Targeting the Jeep Wrangler After All One source says Ford is using the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited as a benchmark vehicle. read full story
- 5 Creative and Affordable Ways to Own Your Dream Classic Car We can't afford those expensive classic cars, but here are some alternatives that won't make you broke. read full story
- Here’s Some Ford Bronco News to Maybe Get Excited About Will the upcoming off-roader get a real solid axle? read full story
- New Ford Bronco Reportedly Not Targeting Jeep Wrangler The automaker remains stingy with details on the reborn models. read full story
- Ford Finally Confirms Ranger, Bronco Returning Ford has finally confirmed that the return of the Ranger midsize pickup and Bronco sport utility are imminent. read full story
- UAW Rep Confirms New Ford Ranger, Bronco Will be Built in Michigan The Ranger and the Bronco are coming back. read full story