1. Ford is entering the subcompact crossover game with this global vehicle, the EcoSport.
2. Based on a Fiesta, this car will hit the US market with a 1.0-liter turbocharged three-cylinder or a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. All-wheel drive will be an option.
3. Four different models – S, SE, SES and Titanium – will be available with the EcoSport, each offering its own set of features.
4. Made in India, the EcoSport should hit the US market in early 2018.
See Also: Ford EcoSport is a New Baby SUV for the US
Discuss this future vehicle at our Ford EcoSport Forums
New Car Finder
View all Ford News Recent 2018 Ford EcoSport News
- Ford Tops Automakers for Patents Received This Year Ford patented more gadgets than anyone else in the U.S. last year. read full story