1. The Ford F-150 is getting a number of updates including new engine options.
2. The base 3.5-liter naturally aspirated V6 engine is being discontinued and is replaced by a new 3.3-liter V6 that makes 282 horsepower and 253 pound-feet of torque.
3. Ford has also announced that a 3.0-liter Power Stroke turbo diesel engine will make its way into the F-150.
4. The truck is also getting a whole new 10-speed transmission as well.
New Car Finder
View all Ford News Recent 2018 Ford F-150 News
- Ford Could be Selling Self-Driving Cars by 2026 Ford is laying out a timeline for its self-driving car plans. read full story
- Ford Announces $1.2B Investment to Build Bronco and Ranger in Michigan The American automaker will invest $1.2 billion in three Michigan factories. read full story
- Is Having a Transmission With More Gears Really Better? We break down the major benefits of high-gear automatics over dual clutch transmissions and CVTs. read full story
- Ford is Looking to Make its Pickup Trucks Even More Versatile Ford has filed a patent application for a "powered sliding platform assembly." read full story
- Company Claims it Has Invented the ‘Ultimate Engine’ Aside from being simpler, cleaner and cheaper, this design can run on any fuel and is 50 percent more efficient. read full story
- Top 5 Automotive Trends That Will Shape 2017 As auto show season kicks into high gear, here are five trends that will shape the automotive world this year. read full story
- 2018 Ford F-150 Video, First Look Ford has made its best-selling pickup truck even better for the 2018 model year. read full story
- Top 5 Most Important Production Car Debuts of the 2017 Detroit Auto Show The focus of this year's show seemed to be on production cars that real people actually buy. read full story
- 2018 Ford F-150 Debuts with New Diesel Engine and More Tech A new diesel engine, more technology and a refreshed look round out the changes to Ford's popular pickup. read full story