1. The Ford F-150 is getting a number of updates including new engine options.
2. The base 3.5-liter naturally aspirated V6 engine is being discontinued and is replaced by a new 3.3-liter V6 that makes 282 horsepower and 253 pound-feet of torque.
3. Ford has also announced that a 3.0-liter Power Stroke turbo diesel engine will make its way into the F-150.
4. The truck is also getting a whole new 10-speed transmission as well.
New Car Finder
View all Ford News Recent 2018 Ford F-150 News
- Top 10 Most Loved Automakers on Social Media: 2017 Here are the car brands that get the most social media love. read full story
- 2018 Ford F-150 Adds More Power, Better Fuel Economy The 2018 Ford F-150 has best-in-class payload, towing, and gas mileage. read full story
- Custom Ford F-150 Raptor Nets $300K at Auction The sale price all goes to the Experimental Aircraft Association Gathering of Eagles. read full story
- The Most Appealing Cars in Every Category: 2017 A recent J.D. Power study has revealed the most appealing cars for 2017. read full story
- Ford, Lincoln Recall Various Models for Possible Safety Issue The recall affects approximately 116,796 vehicles in North America. read full story
- Why You’ll Want Rear-Wheel Steering on Your Next Truck Despite its failure in the marketplace, rear-wheel steering is still a sound idea, especially in larger vehicles. read full story
- Top 10 Most American-Made Cars: 2017 For the first time in its 11-year history, the American-Made Index has been revamped. read full story
- 2018 Ford F-150, Expedition Power Numbers Revealed The 2018 Ford Expedition and F-150 models are getting more power and improved fuel efficiency. read full story
- 2018 Ford F-150 Gets Minor Price Hike Pricing for the 2018 Ford F-150 has been revealed, ahead of an official announcement. read full story
- Ford Recalls Nearly 3K SUVs, Trucks in North America Two separate recalls have been announced affecting various models. read full story