1. Ford will reveal its new subcompact car at an event in Germany, while the car is expected to land in North American dealerships in 2018.
2. The new Fiesta is expected to be more upscale with a number of new safety features and larger displays inside. In Europe, Ford may even offer a luxury Vignale trim of the Fiesta.
3. Previous spy photos also show new styling thanks to a fresh front fascia and new headlights.
4. Ford currently builds the Fiesta in Germany, Mexico, Thailand, Vietnam, Venezuela, Taiwan and India. For the U.S., the Fiesta will continue to be built in Cuautitlan, Mexico.
Discuss this story at our Ford Forum
New Car Finder
View all Ford News Recent 2018 Ford Fiesta News
- The Only 8 Cars for Real People That Debuted in Geneva While all the fancy new supercars are fun to look at, they're not exactly relevant to most of us. read full story
- 2018 Ford Fiesta ST Video, First Look Ford's compact hatch now has a three-cylinder engine under the hood. read full story
- Top 10 Best Debuts at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show A ton of really cool cars were unveiled at this year’s show, and it might be the busiest show we have ever been to. read full story
- All-New Ford Fiesta ST Debuts With Itty Bitty Turbo 3-Cylinder Engine The Ford Fiesta ST has an all-new 1.5-liter EcoBoost three-cylinder and three driving modes. read full story
- Gallery: The Biggest, Craziest Wings and Spoilers We Saw at the Geneva Motor Show May the downforce be with you. read full story
- Next-Generation Ford Fiesta ST Hot Hatch Will Debut This Week The next-generation Ford Fiesta ST will be revealed later this week. read full story
- Ford, UAW Latest to Criticize Trump’s Travel Ban Ford has released a statement saying it does not support Trump’s travel ban policy. read full story
- All-New Ford Fiesta is ‘World’s Most Technologically Advanced Small Car’ Heading to the U.S. in 2018, here's the all-new Ford Fiesta. read full story
- Your First Look at the New Ford Fiesta Ford has released the very first photo of the next-generation Fiesta before its official debut later today. read full story