1. The 2018 Honda Odyssey is lighter, more powerful and comes with a new 10 speed automatic transmission.
2. The 3.5-liter V6 engine is now making 280 horsepower.
3. It also features Magic Slide second-row seats, which tumble and fold for more space and easier access.
See Also: 2018 Honda Odyssey Review
Discuss this story at our Honda Odyssey forum
New Car Finder
View all Honda News Recent 2018 Honda Odyssey News
- Top 10 Best Family Cars for Under $30,000 AutoGuide.com looks at both new and used models for under $30,000. read full story
- Honda Unveils the ‘Minnie Van’ Pun alert. read full story
- Top 10 Most American-Made Cars: 2017 For the first time in its 11-year history, the American-Made Index has been revamped. read full story
- 2018 Honda Odyssey Gets Minor Price Increase The all-new 2018 Honda Odyssey starts from $30,890 including destination. read full story
- Giveaway Alert! Win this Honda Monopoly Board Game This might be the coolest automotive-related board game ever, and it can be yours! read full story
- The Simple Reason Why the 2018 Honda Odyssey Isn’t AWD AWD would take away the best thing about being an Odyssey. read full story
- 2018 Honda Odyssey Video, First Look Honda has no plans to give up on the minivan segment. read full story
- All-New 2018 Honda Odyssey Offers Quieter Cabin, 10-Speed Transmission As anticipated, this brand-new minivan is loaded with clever features and amenities. read full story