1. This gorgeous new SUV is the 2nd generation QX50, which debuted at teh 2017 Detroit Auto Show.
2. Expect a production version of this car to hit dealerships sometime in 2017.
3. Power will be provided by a fancy high-tech variable compression turbo engine, that essentially gives this turbo four cylinder the power output of a V6.
4. The QX50 will also sport some autonomous driving features.
New Car Finder
View all INFINITI News Recent 2018 INFINITI QX50 News
- Next-Gen Infiniti QX50 Spied Looking Like its Concept It might be wearing a lot of camouflage, but this is the next-generation Infiniti QX50. read full story
- Infiniti QX50 Concept Video, First Look Infiniti continued its trend of beautiful concepts at the 2017 Detroit Auto Show. read full story
- Top 5 Most Beautiful Cars that Inspire Infiniti’s Genius Designer Infiniti designs are sophisticated and dignified with just a hint of sex appeal. read full story
- 5 Things You Should Know About This Pretty Infiniti QX50 Concept Although the QX50 Concept may look slick, the main draw of the upcoming SUV will be the technology. read full story