1. Jaguar revealed this electric concept car at the 2016 LA Auto show and intends for it to be on the road by 2018 to battle the Tesla Model X.
2. Powered by two electric motors, the Jaguar i-Pace features 400 horsepower and 516 lb-ft of torque, as much as the awesome Jaguar F-Type.
3. Jaguar claims the concept version can accelerate to 60 mph in about 4 seconds and has a 90 kWh lithium-ion battery with an estimated range of 220 miles.
4. In terms of pricing, the company also suggests that the i-Pace will be more expensive than the F-Pace.
5. Using a 50 kW DC charging network, Jaguar says the I-Pace Concept can be fully charged in just two hours.
New Car Finder
View all Jaguar News Recent 2018 Jaguar i-Pace News
- 5 Interesting Things We Learned About Formula E This unique race is slowly taking over. read full story
- Jaguar I-Pace is the Center of Attention for Formula E Team Lessons learned on the track go right into the R&D for the Jaguar I-Pace. read full story
- Pre-Production Jaguar I-Pace Spied at the Nurburgring Jag's all-electric SUV is said to be quicker than a Tesla Model S. read full story
- Jaguar Land Rover Turns to Gorillaz to Recruit New Talent Jaguar Land Rover has launched a new mixed reality app that serves as an innovative recruitment tool. read full story
- Jaguar I-Pace Starts Production, Hits European Market This Fall It won't go on sale in the U.S. until 2018, however. read full story
- Jaguar-Land Rover Files a Slew of Trademarks Hinting at Possible Future Models The automaker has filed 29 trademarks since March 13, 2017. read full story
- Jaguar I-Pace is Drop Dead Sexy in Photon Red The production Jaguar I-Pace will debut later this year and Jaguar already has 350 committed buyers. read full story
- Baby Jaguar F-Pace Model Spied Testing Jaguar's crossover and SUV family of vehicles is set to grow. read full story