1. The Stinger is Kia’s high performance sedan that is inspired by 1970s grand tourers
2. Two engines are available: a turbo four cylinder and a twin turbo V6. Both engines are mated to a eight speed transmission and can be had with rear wheel drive and all-wheel drive train.
3. The four-cylinder engine makes 255-hp and 260 lb-ft of torque.
4. The real show is the twin turbo 3.3-liter V6 that makes 365 hp and 376 lb-ft of torque. It’s expected to hit 62 MPH in just 5.1 seconds.
New Car Finder
View all Kia News Recent 2018 Kia Stinger News
- Kia Execs Want People to Stop Being Ashamed of Driving Kias People used to take off the badge to hide the fact they were driving a Kia. read full story
- Kia Files Trademark for Mysterious ‘E’ Insignia The mysterious trademark application appeared on the European Union Intellectual Property Office. read full story
- 5 Things We Learned About the 2018 Kia Stinger It can drift! read full story
- Kia Could Electrify its New Sports Sedan The 2018 Kia Stinger just debuted and the automaker is already talking about electrification. read full story
- 2018 Kia Stinger Video, First Look Kia made a strong statement at the 2017 Detroit Auto Show. read full story
- Top 5 Most Important Production Car Debuts of the 2017 Detroit Auto Show The focus of this year's show seemed to be on production cars that real people actually buy. read full story
- 2018 Kia Stinger Debuts as RWD Sports Sedan-Shaped Middle Finger to German Rivals With a great blend of performance, styling, and luxury, the Stinger may already be the best debut of this significant auto show. read full story