1. Kia is working on a subcompact crossover that is designed to take on the Honda HR-V and Mazda CX-3.
2. Called the Stonic, it will share much with the Hyundai Kona, including a range of turbocharged engines and two drive-trains: front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive
3.The Kia Stonic is rumored to debut at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show in September before making its U.S. debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November. Sales could start late this year in Europe, but it’s unclear when it will arrive dealerships in North America.
Discuss this story on our Kia Forum
New Car Finder
View all Kia News Recent 2018 Kia Stonic News
- 2018 Kia Stonic Debuts, Dodge Barracuda, Jaguar E-Pace Teased, New Nissan Leaf Spied and More: Weekly News Update A look at the week’s most interesting automotive news stories. read full story
- Kia Stonic Crossover Arrives Hot On The Heels Of Hyundai Kona And with some rather handsome looks, we might add. read full story
- Kia Previews Upcoming Compact Crossover Kia has released sketches for the new Stonic crossover. read full story